Once again, I am writing a post thanking you all and specially thanking a fellow blogger, for nominating me for one more blogging award, and I am forever obliged to all those who think I am deserving for this award.
This is the Mystery Blogger Award and my nomination comes from a very creative and versatile blogger Sakshi Shreya, You can Follow her wonderful blog Sakshi Shreya @shreyasakshi92 and go through her wonderful posts.
• Display the award logo on your blog.
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
• Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
• Share the link to your best post.
3 Facts about me:
1. I’m a simple human being, I think it is quite difficult to remain simple these days with so many complexities ready to become a part of your personality. No claims of being special, I just try to remain simple.
2. Yes, I read a lot and listened to good poets etc., have come in touch with many great poets and artists, since I organised Kavi Sammelans and musicals programs for my organisation. Learnt a lot from that I feel. Now I just try to put the impressions of that experience in my blog posts.
3. I am a great fan of late Raj Kapur ji, the dream merchant of Hindi films and in love with the songs sung by Mukesh Ji, written by Shailendra Ji and many more poets, Shaayars. May be that might have had an impact on my personality, made me what I am. Yes I also love to travel a lot, this activity is however suspended since the Pandemic spread at present.
Now my answers to the Questions asked by Shreya Ji:
Q1.) What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Ans. Living in this world of today and remaining happy is the craziest thing, I think. Some poets said ‘the life today is such that as much you think about, you become more and more sad!’
Q2.) What is more important to you: family or success? Why?
Ans. Again I would refer to a shaayar Wasim Barelvi ji- ‘jo zinda hain to fir zinda nazar aana zaruri hai’, We must live our life with full enthusiasm, that is the way to be happy and successful too.
Q3.) List two qualities you have developed during lockdown?
Ans. I am not a person who keeps developing qualities. Yes, we follow some rules during lock down, would keep doing so during this scare. Further I am a retired person, I had been staying mostly at home earlier also, so not great change, except travelling not possible at present.
Q4.) What is your inspiration behind starting your blog?
Ans. Everybody in the world wants to communicate. Some who consider themselves artists or thinkers also find ways to reach people. Initially I wrote poems etc. to reach people now I think blogging is the easy and best way to reach people and interact with them.
Q5.) Name the driving force which motivates you during your low phases and why?
Ans. I believe in Indian philosophy and the principle of ‘Karmas’ also. Whatever we have to face in life is going to happen, we can only remain ready to face all situations. Some Saint told somebody ‘This situation would also end’, which means whether happiness or sadness, all situations are going to change, so we must accept whatever happens, with courage and readiness.
After this there are two activities to happen. One is that I have to nominate some fellow bloggers for this award.
As per my past practice, being a lazy person too and one who can’t choose a few, I nominate everybody who reads my blog posts, to accept it as a nomination from my side and take the baton forward. Yes, I nominate you, for this award.
Further I need to ask some questions, so again I think the questions asked by Sakshi Shreya Ji were quite good and a lot can be said in response to these questions, so you may take these questions from my side and give your wonderful answers based on them.
I am also supposed to provide a link to my best post. I feel that best post is yet to come. I wish that my friends read my posts and tell me which one is a bit better and what kind of posts they would like to read more.
Once again thank you so much for this awesome award.
Thanks for reading and I hope some friends would accept this nomination from my side and come out with their blog posts in response to it.