I express my heartfelt thanks, for my friend and fellow blogger Mr. Rishabh Kumar for nominating me for the prestigious Liebster Award, I am sure this nomination would go a long way in motivating me to write with more devotion. Rishabh is a creative writer and keeps sharing nice poems and other write ups and makes a nice contribution for the blogging community. I wish him all the best and again express my gratitude for the nomination. I would like my friends to follow Mr. Rishabh at – https://myjoopress.wordpress.com
I would now like to mention the rules to be followed by anybody for accepting this award. The rules are as follows-
1. Thank the blogger who nominated and provide a link to his or her blog.
2. Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the prestigious award.
3. Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
4. Tell 11 random facts about yourself to all fellow bloggers.
5. Ask 11 random questions from your fellow bloggers/your nominees.
11 Facts about me
For me talking about myself is not much easy, however I would try that.
I am a simple person, introvert by birth but gradually turned myself into an extrovert. I conducted programmes for large audience after I became an extrovert. But this quality got reflected only when I spoke on mike, in one to one conversation I am still an introvert. I am a lover of poetry, wrote poems when I was young, attended poetic symposia etc. I love to listen to poetry and Ghazals sung by Ghulam Ali Ji and Late Jagjit Singh Ji and several other ghazal singers. Yes but my first love have been and would always remain Late Mukesh Ji and the dream merchant late Raj Kapur Saheb. I love simplicity and humanity. I hope I have covered 11 facts about myself.
Now a little more difficult thing.
Answers to questions asked by Rishabh-
1. What is your favorite food?– I like whatever is cooked at home, mostly I enjoy Roti , Dal and Vegetable etc.
- What country are you from? India.
What kind of music do you like? As mentioned earlier Mukesh Ji have been my most favorite singer, I also like Ghazals sung by Ghulam Ali Ji , Late Jagjit Singh Ji and several other singers.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I love the way I am, anytime I feel that there is something wrong, I am always ready to make amends.
- Biggest regret in life? No regrets, just enjoy where the life takes me.
Are you introvert or extrovert kind? – Initially introvert now turned into extrovert to great extent.
What’s your passion? – I wish to make people happy, specially the common people.
Why do you follow my blog? – I wish to follow as many creative people as possible, it helps me learn and become more creative.
If you were a drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), what would you be? – What about becoming sweet Lassi, Isn’t that a good choice?
10. Do you believe in an afterlife? – Yes, I do.
- Do you believe in karma? – Yes, strongly believe in Karma.
I once again thank Rishabh for nominating me. and as per the rules I need to nominate some bloggers for this award, but I am really sorry, I am not able to choose people for that. I feel that every fellow blogger, who is connected with me in anyway can take it as a nomination and as a challenge to take it forward.
So all my blogger friends, who read this blog post are invited to take it as his or her nomination and take it forward.
Now is the most difficult job of asking questions, I have kept some questions as they were and added some new also, here are my questions-
- What do want to achieve through blogging?
2. How much confidence do you have about winning over the current crisis?
3. What kind of music do you like?
4. Do you believe in God? to what extent?
5. Could you write something about your level of self-confidence?
6. Biggest regret in life?
7. Are you introvert or extrovert kind?
8. What’s your passion?
9. What kind of blogs do you usually follow?
10. Which city do you like to live in and why?
11. Do you believe in world as a bigger family?
With all that I invite my fellow bloggers to take it as a nomination from my side and take it forward.
Thanks a lot.