I am very much thankful to my friend and devoted blogger Rishabh Kumar – rishabh_myjoopress for nominating me for Awesome Blogger Award.
Check out the link mentioned above to know more about his posts. He is a very nice and regular blogger who writes on variety of subjects in a very interesting way, so I suggest you to follow his posts there.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
3. Answer the questions you were asked.
4. Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
5. Give them ten questions.
Rishabh’s questions and my answers:-
1. What were the challenges before you started blogging?
Ans. One is always free to express himself and platforms like this are a boon of modern technology, so I view it as an opportunity in a free society like India, challenge might be how well we can express ourselves and share what our readers wish to read and appreciate.
2. What kind of motive your blog has now?
Ans. Motive is free expression only. I mostly focus on literature, poetry, film songs etc.
3. Any tips for us, your fellow bloggers?
Ans. I do not want to become a guru, just be true to yourself.
4. What’s something that you want to learn?
Ans. The field of our ignorance is so wide, there are always many things to learn, in every field of life.
5. What kind of books or blogs you read?
Ans. I try to read all type, however those connected with literature, poetry, films attract me most.
6. Any mistake that you remember from your past?
Ans. Must be many, but I do not remember any. When it happens I try to make post-corrections and learn from them.
7. How does it feel when you get likes or comments from bloggers?
Ans. One always likes to be liked and appreciated, it inspires to do better things in future.
8. If you had a chance to do something that doesn’t bound you at all, what would you like to do?
Ans. I wish to always keep moving, travelling to new places and explore the whole world.
9. Some of your favorite persons from your real or virtual life.
Ans. There are many, it is a real world only, great artists like Raj Kapur Ji to mention just one from film world, singers like late Mukesh Ji, Ghulam Ali ji, Late Jagjit Singh Ji, If I start mentioning poets there might fifty at least. I virtually live with these great artists, remember their contribution, songs etc.
10. Any memorable event in your life.
Ans. There might be many memorable moments. I organised many Kavi Sammelans and cultural programs, met many great artists and poets, talked with them. I am a great fan of late Mukesh Ji. I could not meet him but I organised a program of his son Nitin Mukesh Ji, Very nice person and great artist. I received him in Varanasi and with him travelled to several temples there. It was a really memorable experience.
After these questions it is time to nominate persons, fellow bloggers for this award, again I am sorry I am not able to do that.
I really wish that any blogger following me and reading my blogs, can take it forward and consider it his nomination from my side.
And now regarding my questions. I give my friends, who wish to take it forward a choice to frame their own questions and answer them, keeping in mind that their questions and answers give their readers a chance to know them more.
Their dreams, aims, feelings regarding society and future of mankind can be reflected in their questions and answers.
Thank you so much for reading my blogs.
Leave a Reply